Can’t give up the coffee, red wine, or berries that stain your teeth? Was your smile discolored by medication, aging, or genetic predisposition? You’re not alone. While teeth whitening is considered a purely cosmetic treatment, the dramatic results leave patients with picture-perfect smiles they love to share. That may be good news for your life-long happiness. According to a recent study conducted at the University of California at Berkley, people who smile more live longer, have happier marriages, and experience less depression when compared to participants who smiled less frequently. If dingy, gray, or yellowed teeth are keeping you from sharing your smile, let Dr. Johnny Taylor and his Woodlands, TX dental team help you get a brilliant white smile you’ll love to share with Zoom! teeth whitening.
The Zoom! Whitening Difference
Zoom! is one of the most popular teeth whitening options on the market, and at Dr. Taylor’s Houston area dental practice, our skilled cosmetic dentist and team offer expert teeth whitening treatment with professional-grade Zoom! whitening gel. Patients who wish to receive professional teeth whitening can complete the entire process in just about an hour. Before starting, we take “before” photos of each smile to be compared to your beautiful results later. Treatment begins by protecting soft tissue from the possible ill effects of the whitening gel. Once your lips and gums are protected with a sealant, your cosmetic dentist places whitening gel over the surface of teeth. What makes Zoom! teeth whitening so unique is the blue-plasma light that provides a catalyst for the chemical reaction that removes stains. The light increases the effectiveness of the whitening gel leaving patients with whiter, brighter smiles in less time. Once the whitening process is over, we take an “after” picture, and patients are often stunned by the difference. Whitening improves not just the smile, but can make patients look years younger.
Benefits of Zoom! Teeth Whitening
- Improved confidence – for many people, discolored teeth leave them feeling shy or embarrassed when smiling, laughing, or talking to new people. Whitening teeth increases self-confidence as interacting with others is no longer stressed by worries about how others perceive your discolored smile.
- Look great – there’s no disputing the cosmetic value of teeth whitening. Brilliant white teeth look great, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and make people look years younger.
- Better oral hygiene – when patients invest in making their smile look great, they are more likely to care for teeth properly at-home and with regular visits to the dentist.
- Fast and easy – Zoom! whitening can be completed in our office in just about an hour. No messy at-home application trays worn for weeks at a time, or waiting for results.
- Dramatic results – Zoom! whitening brightens teeth as much as ten shades in just one appointment.
Call to Find Out More About Woodlands Teeth Whitening
If you’re interested in getting whiter, brighter smile in just one visit, call Dr. Taylor and his Woodlands, TX dental team to schedule your in-office Zoom! whitening appointment today.