The majority of Americans agree: your smile is your most important physical feature. In fact, both men and women notice your grin more than any other aspect of your physical appearance and they remember this longer than anything else, too. It’s true that having a beautiful set of pearly whites can not only give you an edge in the dating world, they can also increase your odds for success in the workplace. But, not all methods for teeth whitening in The Woodlands are created equal – find out why you should invest in a professional smile upgrade with Dr. Johnny Taylor.
What Teeth Whitening Services Does Dr. Taylor Provide?
We offer ZOOM! teeth whitening as the most convenient solution to lighten your teeth. The ZOOM! process consists of the following steps:
- Taylor will protect your lips and gums to make sure the hydrogen peroxide bleach stays exactly where it should – on your teeth only.
- He’ll apply the lightening agent and then use a special light to activate the stain-removing power in the gel.
- You’ll go through three, 15-minute cycles of whitening treatment in our office – just sit back, relax, and zoom in on impressive results in less than an hour!
With ZOOM!, you can lighten your teeth by up to 10 shades and the positive changes generally last for an average of three years – but, with a little extra mindfulness and care, people have been able to keep their teeth impeccably white for up to a decade! And, you’ll never have to worry about messy take-home trays and gels that can be cumbersome and inconvenient.
Why Is Professional Teeth Whitening Superior To Over-The-Counter Products?
As your respected cosmetic dentist in The Woodlands, Dr. Taylor uses his over 30 years of experience to provide patients with the facts they need to make the best choice to improve the appearance of their smiles. He explains that professional teeth whitening produces better results than OTC products like strips, pastes, rinses, and gels for the following reasons:
- Professional Strength – With ZOOM!, you’ll be able to take advantage of prescription strength lightening agents, giving you a lighter smile that no OTC product can produce.
- Safety – Some over-the-counter whitening options can be dangerous, but when you see Dr. Taylor, you can rest assured that you’re under the care of a trained oral healthcare professional.
- Time – With OTC pastes, strips, rinses, and whitening kits, you can end up wasting valuable time waiting for the results you deserve. Since the entire ZOOM! process only take 45 minutes, this is the perfect treatment to tack on to the end of a routine visit.
- Money – Due to the fact that teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatment, the cost has dropped dramatically in the past few years. Rather than spending your hard-earned money on products that just don’t work, you can save a bundle by using ZOOM!.
- Truth In Advertising – Ever wonder why whitening toothpastes that are advertised to lighten your teeth don’t provide the improvements they claim? This is because nearly every toothpaste can be labeled as a whitening product because they all include abrasive cleansers that whisk away some superficial discoloration, along with germs. While toothpaste is vitally important to your oral hygiene, it’s not always what it claims to be for cosmetic changes.
Now that you know why you should have a professional complete your teeth whitening process, schedule your appointment with Dr. Johnny Taylor today!