Are you ready to overcome the challenges of tooth loss? Dental implants in The Woodlands allow you to regain the next best thing to your natural teeth. With over a 95% success rate, you will invest in your oral health and your quality of life with an option that can last for decades. While you are excited to start your journey to a complete smile, you are a bit concerned about the cost. They may cost more upfront than other treatments; however, they are more affordable long-term because they have the potential to last for a lifetime.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
There is no exact price for the cost of dental implants because the amount varies from patient-to-patient. During your initial consultation, your dentist in The Woodlands provides an estimation of your individual treatment plan. There are several factors that influence the amount you will pay, including:
- Number of Teeth: If you need more than 1 tooth replaced, you can expect to pay more because multiple posts and abutments are needed.
- Imaging and CT Scan: To evaluate your oral health and to pinpoint the placement of your posts, you need to have digital x-rays and CT scans taken.
- Sedation and Anesthesia: Placing your posts requires surgery, so you will need sedation or anesthesia.
- Placement Surgery: You will need to pay the fees of the oral surgeon who places your posts.
- Materials: There are discounted materials that are more affordable; however, they could compromise the long-term success and aesthetics of your new smile.
- Restorations: The restorations are often the most expensive aspect of your treatment plan.
How Can I Pay for Dental Implants?
Although dental implants can seem unreasonably expensive, there are several ways to lower the cost. Depending on your dental insurance, it can be used to pay for certain aspects of the treatment, like the CT scan, sedation, or restorations.
CareCredit can be used to cover any remaining balance. After your credit’s approval, you are given the funds you need for your treatment. You then repay the amount using a payment plan that accommodates your budget.
Are Dental Implants Worth It?
Dental implants are more cost-effective down the road because you will never need to have them replaced if you care for them properly. Traditional dental prosthetics must be replaced every 5 to 10 years and require regular maintenance. Over the years, the cost can accumulate. You do not need to worry about any of these additional expenses with dental implants.
Save Your Smile Today!
Regain a beautiful, functional smile with dental implants. Your dentist will replace your missing teeth with a treatment plan that is right for you.
About Dr. Johnny Taylor
Dr. Johnny Taylor provides the latest advancements in dentistry to improve his patients’ quality of life. He can replace missing teeth with dental implants. He offers the competitive rates you need to keep your new smile affordable. If you are interested in dental implants, contact our office today to schedule a consultation.